Home IS ISIS posts online apology for beheading video…to its FOLLOWERS for releasing it...
- ISIS admitted Tuesday it released a video of a beheading before it was supposed to
- The video – which allegedly shows the killing of Steven Sotloff – was shared by a Twitter account
- A separate account failed to stop the video from spreading before its intended release time
- ISIS wrote in an apology ‘we are sorry to the followers of the Islamic State’ for the error
- The U.S. has called the video a sickening act of brutality
- Sotloff, a freelance journalist, vanished in Syria in August 2013 and was not seen again until he appeared in a video released last month that showed James Foley’s beheading